Best-Selling Christian Authors From Texas Arrested For Child Abuse And
Sexual Abuse
-
In today's edition of "Not A Drag Queen":
Best-selling Christian authors Seth Day and Heather Thompson Day of Texas
were arrested following reports that ...
1 hour ago

4 comments:
Jim:
Best of luck with the chemo. Get better soon so we can go out and run the streets again.
I know there are heavy duty Christians out there who DON'T believe every word of the bible is true, who believe that the stories of the bible are simple allegories for teaching unsophisticated people. WHERE are these folks when we need push back from the FUNDIES. Christians should spend as much time talking about taking care of the poor that Jesus did. they should also spend as much time talking about gays and abortions as Jesus did. (none)
I wish you well with the chemo... it sucks greatly, but a lot of folks do well with it...and resume their lives with no problem. I thoroughly enjoy your comments...
RockyMissouri
The BEST of luck to you!
Post a Comment