Well. Good to know my prediction abilities are as crappy as usual. I called it for Best Picture for 'Avatar' and who wins?
'The Hurt Locker'
YES!!
My method on calling the Oscar still holds though: 'The Hurt Locker' is a war movie and old Hollywood loves that too.
Truth be told, I was happy to be wrong. I could not stand 'Avatar' - when I watched it I thought I was watching a CGI version of 'Dances with Wolves.'
I'll be slinking off now after that lame attempt at CYA.....
FBIA Light Switch Went On's Wannabe Frat Boy Kash Patel Caught Partying
With Suspected Russian Double Agent: Even Trump’s Front Row Joes Are Done
With His Act
-
Donald J. Trump is losing some of the people who formerly seemed
practically inseparable from his political rallies.
The “Front Row Joes” became known fo...
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment